We encourage our clients to contact us in advance to schedule an appointment.
You can also use our REGULATION MAPPING TOOL to see if your property may be affected by TRCA’s regulations.
If you have a general inquiry about a property in the following municipalities, please contact the appropriate TRCA planner:
- Adjala-Tosorontio, Brampton, Caledon, Mississauga or Mono: Nicholas Cascone – 416.661.6600 ext. 5927
- Ajax, Pickering or Uxbridge: Vanessa Aubrey – 416.661.6600 ext. 5662
- Aurora, King, Vaughan or Whitchurch-Stouffville: Stephen Bohan – 416.661.6600 ext.5743
- Richmond Hill or Markham: Kent Stainton – 416.661.6600 ext.5386
- Toronto – Scarborough or North York: Jessica Bester – 416.661.6600 ext. 5250
- Toronto – Downtown or East York: Vanessa Aubrey – 416.661.6600 ext. 5662
- Toronto – Etobicoke-York: Nicole Moxley – 416.661.6600 ext. 5968
If you have an environmental assessment or infrastructure inquiry, please contact the appropriate TRCA planner:
- York Region: Simrat Pruthi – 416.661.6600 ext. 5744
- Toronto: Shirin Varzgani – 416.661.6600 ext. 5785
- Durham Region or Peel Region: Caroline Mugo – 416.661.6600 ext. 5689
- Enbridge: Leila Sotoudeh – 416.661.6600 ext. 5925
The TRCA Planning and Development division has moved to its new location at: 101 Exchange Avenue (Jane Street & 407) in Vaughan. Get Directions.
Please note that although our office location has changed, our mailing address remains 5 Shoreham Drive, Toronto, ON M3N 1S4. Staff email addresses and phone numbers have not changed. Our new location offers easy access, ample parking, and convenient new facilities to help service TRCA Planning and Development clients.
Courier deliveries should be sent to: 101 Exchange Avenue, Vaughan, ON, L4K 5R6.