Hit the trails with your family and friends! Located just north of Toronto, Albion Hills Conservation Area has excellent trails for cross-country skiing — a great way to stay active this winter while enjoying the outdoors.
All ski trails are currently closed until conditions permit. Please Visit Ski Ontario for current conditions.
Cross-Country Skiing at Albion Hills
- Situated on 446 hectares of beautiful forest in the hills of Caledon.
- 26 kilometres of groomed and track-set trails suited to beginner, intermediate and expert level skiers.
- Equipment rentals are available along with waxes and other supplies.
- A heated chalet is available and operates a cafe for your convenience.
- Tobogganing, snowshoeing and ice skating are also available at Albion Hills as conditions permit.
- Discounts are available on ski packages for groups of 20 or more by reservation only Monday through Friday; call 416-667-6295 for more information.
Albion Hills is open seven days a week (as conditions permit).
9 am – 4 pm
9 am – 4:30 pm in December and January
9 am – 5 pm in February and March
|CROSS-COUNTRY TRAIL FEES (plus HST)|
|Adult (Ages 15-59)||$14.60|
|Senior (Ages 60 +)||$11.95|
|Child (Ages 5-14)||$8.19|
|Family (1 or 2 adults & kids < 15 years)||$35.40|
|TRCA Parks Members||FREE|
|EQUIIPMENT RENTAL FEES (plus HST)|
|ORGANIZED GROUP RATES (plus HST)|
|GROUP TRAIL FEE ONLY|
|Child (no Tax)||$6.00|
|GROUP TRAIL FEE & SKI EQUIPMENT RENTAL|
|Child (no Tax)||$12.00|
Find Cross-Country Skiing at these Locations
- Albion Hills Conservation Area: 16500 Regional Road 50, Caledon, ON L7E 5T4
- Altona Forest: Altona Forest, Pickering, ON L1V 7B1
- Nashville Conservation Reserve: Humber Valley Heritage Trail, Vaughan, ON L0J 1C0
- Oak Ridges Corridor Conservation Reserve: ,
- Palgrave Forest and Wildlife Area: https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/43.9550625,-79.8435506/43.9550771,-email@example.com,-79.8456627,820m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!4m1!3e0,