Today, we're open from 8 am to 8 pm. See all hours.
table of contents
Location16500 Hwy 50 Caledon, ON L7E 5T4 Get Directions
- Campground Store
- Fire Pits
- Children's Play Areas
- Wireless Internet in the Chalet
Set in the hills of Caledon on the banks of the Humber River, Albion Hills Campground offers dramatic scenery, exciting activities and excellent facilities — only 40 minutes from Toronto! So after a day of hiking, mountain biking or just chilling on the beach, fall asleep beneath the stars at Albion Hills.
- Enjoy Mountain Biking, Hiking, Swimming and more!
- Swim in our new pool overlooking Lake Albion.
- 234 serviced and unserviced sites, and pull-through sites for RVs.
- Electrical Services and Dumping Stations Available.
- Trailer Rentals Available.
- Located in Caledon, at 16500 Hwy 50, just 8 kms north of Bolton.
Albion Hills offers individual serviced and unserviced sites as well as on-site trailer rentals.
Camping Reservations are now available!
Pets are permitted at most Toronto and Region Conservation areas; however, for the safety and enjoyment of everyone, we do insist that:
- Pets are kept on a leash at all times.
- Owners clean up after their pets.
- Pets are not allowed in the visitors centre.